So here are my top five fall favs-and click the link at the end to be redirected to the giveaway! Its SUPER easy to enter. I have entered other giveaways hosted by JORD and all you need to do it enter your name and e-mail. Everyone wins a $20 credit towards a JORD watch just for entering, and BONUS you don’t received a TON of spammy emails. It’s really awesome, I wouldn’t share otherwise.
The giveaway will run from 9/28/2016-10/16/2016 so hurry and enter before it’s too late!
1. Pumpkin Spice Lattes-It’s not officially fall until Starbucks has released their Pumpkin Spice Lattes. Once this happens, come HELL or high water it is FALL. I don’t care if its 100 degrees outside, I don’t care if it’s snowing. It. Is. FALL.
2. Pumpkin Patch-I mean while we are on the subject of pumpkins, why not delve right into pumpkin patches? We go SEVERAL times during October. There is a small local pumpkin patch that my kids go to on field trips, and we try to make a trip there on a weekend as a family. Then we make the Pilgrimage to Bishop’s Pumpkin Patch in Wheatland, CA. I have been going there since I was a little girl, and it is EXACTLY what a pumpkin patch should be. If you are form the North State and you’re looking for a good wholesome family trip to a pumpkin patch it’s worth visiting. We typically go to the petting zoo first, let them jump in some hay, ride the train around the farm, get some lunch and then take the drive out on the back of a pick up to pick out a pumpkin! Once that is done, I scope out the little shop for some decorations for my house and buy a jug of apple cider for the road! I HIGHLY recommend Bishop’s!
3. Fall accessories-When I pull out my fall clothes it makes me happier. Like I am a nicer person during fall; I LOVE wrapping myself in my scarfs! I also LOVE pulling out my tub of fall decorations and completely submersing my entire house in it. My newest fall accessory is my JORD watch….y’all I’m in love….
4. Crunchy leaves-I just LOVE crunchy leaves. I am like a freakin kid guys. I will be walking down the street like a grown up and if I see a leaf I will go out of my way to step on it. Even if it makes me look like a complete fool. I’ve even (I’m ashamed to admit) held my kids back so I could step on it first!
5. The colors -I love the colors of fall. It’s definitely a bucket list item of mine to see the leaves change in Upstate New York! One day…one day. Once the colors show in the trees its like the entire world even SMELLS differently.
Fall, to me, is all about change. It’s about growing and allowing things to transform. It’s the best season for so many reasons.
NOW as promised, the giveaway! *drum roll*
Click here to be redirected! Good luck homies!